Dr. Ritika Arora MDS (Founder)
She want to be a part of the team which believes in giving the World a Better Smile
- Periodontist & Oral Implants
- Spl in Cosmetic Dentistry & Facial Aesthetics
- Prof. & Head of Dept. of Periodontics
- Director & Founder of Aesthetic Smiles
- Dental Clinic & Facial Rejuvenation
A confident communicator who can relate well to dental patients. Having a proven ability to ensure that the dental practices are continuously updated to provide first-rate care to patients and their families. A confident healthcare professional with a more than 15 years track record of successfully diagnosing and treating patients dental conditions. Able to work as a part of the dental team, and has a flexible approach to work.
Dr. Ritika Arora was born and raised in Delhi India. She has done her Bachelors degree in Dental Surgery from Delhi. After three years working in Clinical practice she moved to Mumbai in 2003 where she embarked on a Masters degree in Periodontology and Oral Implantology from Dr. D.Y. Patil Dental College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai.
In 2009 she became the Fellow of International College of Continuing Dental Education
Her successful career in cosmetic dentistry led her into the world of Facial Aesthetics in 2014. With Dr Ritika Arora being a dentist she has an aesthetic eye well suited to evaluate the symmetry and the aesthetics of facial expression.
Since then she has extended her knowledge in this field by completing an International Masters course in Skin Laser therapy from Singapore and Certification in Aesthetic Medicine from Hong Kong. She also is member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
As a business entrepreneur, Dr Ritika Arora has been a Co Founder and Chief Medical Officer at About Face, an International Aesthetic and Anti Aging Center at Mumbai which is affiliated to Corplus group Singapore.
Practising dentistry from 2003, her main areas of interest have been Cosmetic dentistry and Dental Implants.
Over the last ten years she has also worked as a Consultant in various clinics all over Mumbai where she did periodontal flap surgeries, crown lengthening frenectomy root coverage procedures, dental implants, smile designing etc.
She is also associated as a Professor and Head Of Department ( Dept. Of Periodontics & Oral Implants) in a Dental College keeping her updated with academics.
Along with Dentistry, she is Presently practicing as an experienced Facial Aesthetistician, carrying out Facial Rejuvenation
This gives AESTHETIC SMILES an edge over other Practices.
Also conducts lectures and workshops on Facial Aesthetics on a regular basis.
I love how simple and subtle changes to smooth and relax muscles can “freshen” a face to look younger.
So its time “think outside the mouth”.
Its Time to take Cosmetic Dentistry to the next level by introducing the concept of COMPLETE DENTO FACIAL AESTHETICS.
- Professor & Head of Department - Dept.of Periodontics & Oral Implants Vadik Dental College & Research Centre Daman
- Guest Speaker - Famdent July 2016 Mumbai
- Oral Presentation in Dentistry - 38th Asia Pacific World Dental Congress Hongkong 2016.
- Also the 3rd prize for the Best Presentation - 38th Asia Pacific World Dental Congress Hongkong 2016.
- Speaker at Masterclass Series Program by Lifercare - July 2016 HolyFamily Hospital Mumbai.
- Speaker in Dentistry - INTEGRI-TEETH D.Y.Patil Dental Education Learning Series & Workshops , August 2016.
- Guest Speaker in Dentistry- World Dental Show Oct. 2016 Mumbai.