Book an Appointment
Get in Touch with us
Full Mouth Dental Implants Cost in Mumbai, India
Rest assured if you are suffering from problems with your single or multiple missing teeth or are worried that your teeth can not be saved anymore! Here comes the easiest, most popular, and ideal solution for you – Dental implants. It’s a non-natural tooth generally made of a titanium post implanted surgically into the jawbone beneath your gum. This feels or looks like your natural teeth and acts and functions like one by providing anchorage to the crown or the replacement tooth.
Unlike the conventional dental bridge or 2 phase dental implantation procedure, it causes no bone loss but promotes healthy bone by getting attached to the remaining one. It also doesn’t compromise with a neighboring tooth, and with no free spaces in between, it doesn’t give any scope to accumulate the bacteria.
So it is easily the best option to opt for your missing teeth. But before you consider undergoing this procedure, you must remember that it is a susceptible surgical process that requires significant expertise, technique, and experience. And there are also numerous common risks and advantages that one may expect.
Risk Conditions For Full Mouth Dental Implants
- Diabetes-sugar levels – Must be controlled for a patient to undergo the dental implant surgery to ensure a successful outcome and for the implant site’s last and sound healing.
- Allergies – patients should come clean with all their allergic problems so that the proper precautions against complications can be taken.
- Smoking – patients should get rid of their smoking habits to have a higher success rate.
- Anatomical conditions – bone density and bone thickness, all of these are checked before starting the procedure to ensure successful implantation, bone formation, perfect retention, and osseointegration.
- Dental hygiene – for the implantation to be effective and successful good oral hygiene habits should be followed, including brushing, cleaning, and flossing.
Importance of Full Mouth Dental Implants
- Aesthetics – dental implants allow you to maintain your natural face and smile. They result in increasing your self-esteem and giving you a much younger appearance.
- Function – these implants act like natural teeth, so you can bite and chew all kinds of food without hesitation.
- Durability – these implants are regarded as exceptionally durable time solutions.
- Jawbone Preservation – Dental implants preserve and stimulate natural bone and prevent bone loss.
- Easy to care – with your simple brushing and flossing routine, you can avoid cavities in your dental implants.
- Have a Higher Success Rate – unlike dentures or bridges, dental implants don’t need periodical replacing. On top of that, the titanium implant’ strength unusually lasts longer than around the bone and the gum. If appropriately maintained, it can last up to 30 years.
- Cost-Efficient Treatment – this aspect makes it more important than any other oral replacement procedure. Although it costs a little high, you should remember that it is just a one-time charge to ensure a lifetime of comfort.
Dental Implants Cost in Mumbai, India
Contrary to other options, the entire mouth dental implant to replace missing teeth can cost a little. But if you consider lifelong comfort and additional benefits, it is always advisable to go for implant surgeries. But in India or many other places, the common question before considering the doctor profile, technique, or postoperative experience is ‘how much does it cost to have a full mouth dental implant’. Mumbai’s average implant cost is around twenty-five thousand to thirty-five thousand ( ₹25000 to 35000) for each patient. But you must remember that additional charges can add up during the procedure, such as regarding the material used or lab cost of a given prosthetic, doctor’s fee, etc.
Aesthetic Smiles can be your best destination if you are considering getting a full-mouth dental implant. It is a multi-award-winning dental clinic situated in Mumbai that intends to provide the fastest and most reliable dental health care solutions, including dental implants, Root canal treatment, Laser Teeth Whitening treatment, Cosmetic Dentistry, Smile Makeovers along with Porcelain Veneers and so on. Among the group of exceptionally experienced dental experts, you can also get your treatment under the towering personality of Dr Ritika Arora, who is a recipient of several outstanding awards in this field. Apart from her, the many other dental experts with their plethora of knowledge and experience are keen to provide you with the best treatment and the most dazzling smile possible, which Is also affordable.
vishnoi dental hospital
November 4, 2022 at 7:04 am
thanku you Providing Depth knowledge of dental implant